There’s a reason we’re the most trusted house painter in California. Our staff is trained to make your painting dreams come true. When you hire Whitestone Painters to paint the interior of your home we try to make it as painless for you as possible. Remember, whether you’re only painting one room of your home or painting the complete interior it is a major undertaking and it can disrupt your daily routines. So we minimize the inconvenience by being organized, communicating clearly with you, and by systematically painting your home to have the least amount of disturbance.
Professional paint contractors will need to SEE your home in order to give an accurate proposal.
What can you expect from us?
- You can expect a free estimate delivered on-site, NOT over the phone.
- You can expect professional painters to come to your home. You can be assured that each member of our staff has had an extensive background check before we allow them to work for us.
- You can expect paint warrantees as we only use the best quality paint products.You can expect us to listen to your concerns and accomodate your needs.
- You can expect staff that is courteous and respectful, professional and in uniform at all times.
- You can expect to deal directly with the project manager.
- You can expect free samples and color matching, if needed.
- You can expect us to move your furniture for you. We can remove drapes and blinds and take pictures and mirrors down. We will even remove the light switches prior to the paint application.
- You can expect us to cover and protect the floors and furniture.
The painting process begins with careful preparation, including:
- De-glossing woodwork as needed
- Putty and caulking as needed
- Patching holes and cracks
- Drywall or plaster repairs
- Taping off edges.
The next steps are:
- We paint the ceilings and then the walls using the paint of your choosing
- We paint the baseboards and the doors in semi gloss enamel
After we’re through painting your home we will:
- Remove the protective coverings from your furniture and flooring
- Clean up and move your furniture back in place
- Review the work with you and ensure your satisfaction
Nothing makes a house look better (or improves its resale value more) than a fresh coat of paint applied by professionals.
After 15 + years in the painting business right here in California we are certainly qualified experts in painting homes to survive weather. We have a vast knowledge of proven methods and products that hold up to this hot, humid climate.
Here is what you can expect when you call us to paint the exterior of your home:
- You will always deal directly with the Superintendent
- A free, written estimate outlining everything we do
- Free color Samples
- Free color matching
- A written Warranty from us
- A warranty from the manufacturer of the paint used
- Free pressure cleaning
- Minor repairs
- Coverage and protection of your plants and walkways
- Protection of windows
- A sealer application
- Coats to cover of the top quality paint of your choice
- Professional, respectful, uniformed staff
- Site clean up upon completion
- Guaranteed satisfaction
The onsite Foreman will supervise the entire effort, working on your home as if it were his own, right alongside his crew. When the paint job is complete, he will be on hand to review the project and ensure you’re thrilled with the paint job.
Remember, at Whitestone Painters, no job is too big and no job is too small. Don’t be afraid to call if you simply need a touch-up. We’d be glad to help. Our experience includes;
- Pool deck painting
- Porch painting
- Patio painting
- Garage painting
- Carport painting
- Fence painting
- Driveway painting
- Gutter painting
- Door painting
- Ornamental gate painting
- Stairwell Painting